Friday 17 February 2012

Weekend Hot Mix

In honour of my Gig of the Month tonight (check post out here), this weekend's hot mix is going to be a deep house special.

This is my absolute favourite mix from 2011 - it got played more times than I care to admit on a two and a half week road trip in Croatia last year so for me it brings back great memories of summer.

Introducing the lovely Jonny Wren and his June 2011 Vibes Mix. Jonny is a resident at T-Pot in London and regularly plays at Below in Birmingham.

I love Jonny's style as he has a talent for keeping a groove running throughout a mix whether it be deep or techy - I challenge you to listen without nodding your head/tapping your feet!

There are so many great tracks on this 1 hr 40 minute mix and I'm not giving anything away before you've had a chance to listen - if you like it, feel free to hit the download button...




Would love to know what you think?

Last Weekend's Hot Mix

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!