Tuesday 6 March 2012

Track of the Week - Lucas Rezende and Jnazz

While browsing Soundcloud this week I stumbled across what appears to be a little gem of a label for the house music lover.

London based Purple Sun Records seems to have a relatively small following in the world of digital media but based on the releases that have come out in the last month alone I think the label deserves some attention.

I was hard pushed to choose which track I liked best, having a lot of love for Gabriel Slick's - On Some Funky Shit, but in the end settled for this house sensation called Soul Aquanauts which was out on the label on 22nd January.

This is soulful track has a great groove and is reminiscent of something Miguel Migs or Jay J might have put together - high praise indeed.

Hope you enjoy this one...

Lucas Rezende and Jnazz - Soul Aquanauts




Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!