Tuesday 24 April 2012

Track of the Week - Redlight

If you're the sort of person that thinks that all dance music is just noise that sounds the same then you're going to absolutely hate this one... if not, then read and listen on!

This week I'm loving a track by UK producer of the moment Redlight, who you may know for his recent hit Get Out My Head.


The intro to Bass Kone has a kind of carnival feel and then builds into an amazing groove with a heavy raw bassline.... love love love it!

I can't find any details of a date this will be out other than its a forthcoming release on Chase and Status' label MTA, but will update this if I find out.

If you like this one check out Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs and perhaps even Buraka Som Sistema for a similar style.



Do you love it or hate it?

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!