Friday 20 April 2012

Weekend Hot Mix - Art Department

To celebrate a friends birthday this weekend, its all about Back to Basics where Art Department will be headlining on Saturday.


Signed to the Crosstown Rebels label, Canadian duo Kenny Glasgow and Jonny White are masters of a underground electronic sound with their signature synths and raw vocals.




Today's Weekend Hot Mix is two hours long and is the Essential Mix Art Department recorded for Radio 1 back in October last year.


My favourite track has to be Tanner Ross - B Side which I'm kicking myself wasn't Track of the Week a while back!



Free to download as usual if you like it...

Enjoy!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!