Tuesday 3 July 2012

Track of the Week: Desos

The post-holiday blues have well and truly kicked in, so what better than a tune that immediately transports me back to Ibiza lying on a day bed, drink in hand as the sun is coming down...


Ghetto Love by Desos (Original Mix) is the perfect blend of deep house, a techy vibe with that lush rolling bass and finished with the smoothest saxaphone you can imagine.

Deso Records, based in Denmark,  promotes itself as "Deep and Raw" and they are bang on the money with this track. Unfortunately for the non-DJ's, this one was out on 11th June on vinyl only and I can't see any mention of a digital release at the moment.

Looks like I'll have to enjoy this one on Soundcloud for now...




Hope you like it!

Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.
    My weblog rap hip hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!