Thursday 25 October 2012

Track of the Week: Maxxi Soundsystem

Man of the moment Huxley can do no wrong and my latest track of the week that he's put his hand to with a remix is no exception.


I don't expect many of you to recognise the sample but I know it from speed garage anthem It's the Way by L.J Project. Huxley brings it right back up to date with a house crossover that retains the garage elements showcasing a style that's big right now that you can hear in stuff coming out of the likes of Disclosure and Eats Everything.

Introducing Stella's Way - Maxxi Soundsystem (Huxley Remix), released on October 25th on vinyl, with a potential digital release soon.



Hope you enjoy this one!

 

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love reading them all and I do take the time to reply so make sure you pop back!